Lilburn Landscape provides two exceptional residential maintenance offerings for our clients’ properties. Each of these maintenance packages is designed to ensure the protection of your landscape investment, while minimizing the impact on the environment.
Weekly Maintenance Plan
Our Master Gardener and his assistant will perform these groundskeeping services each week, as appropriate. Tailored to meet your landscape’s specific horticultural needs, and your design specifications, this year round maintenance program features:
- Reel mowing of all turf area.
- Weed control, fertilization of turf.
- Fescue aeration and overseeding in the fall, or Bermuda scalping in the spring.
- Hand pruning of ornamental plants, with sheering, as required.
- Plant fertilization and ground cover control, including watering, mulching, fertilizing, and grooming.
- Weed, insect, and disease control.
- Tree maintenance including fertilizing, pruning, and maintaining the canopy up to 10 feet above the ground.
- Leaf clean up.
- Clean up of all landscaping debris/trimmings at every visit.
Additionally, we offer irrigation system maintenance, grading, drainage system maintenance and installation, and retaining wall services to our Weekly Maintenance Plan clients.
Bi-weekly Maintenance Plan
We offer a bi-weekly maintenance plan for clients in need of a less comprehensive landscape maintenance plan. At all bi-weekly visits, our Master Gardener and his assistant will:
- Reel mow turf, edge curbs, and string trim.
- Blow all accessible hard surfaces.
- Police for any trash.
Prices for the bi-weekly maintenance start at $88 per visit and may vary. A visual yard inspection is required. All bi-weekly maintenance plan services require a signed maintenance agreement.