A well designed retaining wall can do more than just hold soil back from eroding. It can create a terrace for landscaping or gardening, or even become part of an outdoor living area.
Do you have an area of your yard where the soil is washing away, or where you would like to create useable landscaping or gardening space?
Retaining walls have a lot of design options that can be adapted to suit your style and landscape, and resolve your landscape problems:
- Curved or straight.
- Incorporate built-in bench seating.
- Stairs to access other parts of the yard.
- Fountains or water features.
- Outdoor fireplaces to create a new outdoor living area.
- Landscape lighting.
- Wall caps to provide a finished look.
- Many colors and textures are available in manufactured blocks.
- Natural stone for color and texture variety.